Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SETTLING IN

Well, it is March 10. Our family has been in Montana for two months and we are settling in. I have had the privilege of baptizing one, leading another to Christ, had another join, two couples about ready to join, and numerous visitors at church. I spend a little time with the children each Sunday morning.


I enjoy these kids. They really do add life to a church. The person on the far right of the picture is Rick Oie, Worship Leader.


Marla, Benjamin and I have also enjoyed a little skiing. This picture is of me at Discovery Ski Area, North of Butte. I take a good picture, but that is as close as I'll ever get to a "Double Black Diamond." We have also been to Great Divide, only about 30 miles from the house.
We have had some very pleasant weather, but today it is C - O - L - D. The high has been about 5 degrees and the windchill has been below zero all day. The only good thing is that it snowed a little. Andrew will be here for Spring break on Friday. We should get to do some good skiing while he is here.
Steve

3 Comments:

Blogger The Prophet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you are settling in, getting used to the snow again!! Wanna meet in Billings while Andrew is here?

4:14 PM  
Blogger Steve Young said...

Linda,
Would like to do that. I know Andrew does as well.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home